AspEmail is an active server component that enables your Web application to
send email messages via any external SMTP server. AspEmail's basic mail-sending functionality
is absolutely free.
In addition to the free basic functions, AspEmail offers a number of premium
features that require a registration key after a 30-day evaluation period. These features include
message queuing, Unicode support, embedded images, multipart/alternative format,
authentication, and others.
When used in conjunction with AspEncrypt,
AspEmail can be used to send encrypted and/or digitally signed email in S/MIME format.
See the entire list of features here.
- May 07, 2009 - AspEmail 22.214.171.124 Service Pack Released.
- Dec 10, 2008 - AspEmail 126.96.36.199 Service Pack Released.
- Aug 22, 2007 - 64-bit AspEmail Released.
This web site is also your user manual. An exact replica of this site will be
created on your hard drive when you download and install your
free evaluation copy of AspEmail.
- The Manual section guides you step-by-step through all the features AspEmail has to offer.
- The Object Reference contains detailed descriptions of all the objects' properties and methods.
- The Live Demo allows you to test AspEmail's features by uploading your own files to our server.
- The Support section is a gateway to our database of technical articles.